100% back contact lenses only at nib Eye Care
When it comes to contact lenses, you know exactly what you need, and how much they should cost. With nib Eye Care, you can purchase from a wide range of contact lenses online and could get 100% of the cost back* with your nib health cover.
- 100% back on contact lenses: is limited to a select range of contact lenses and can either be ordered in a 6 or 12 months supply. Select range available ask in-store.
- 100% back contact lenses must be purchased as one complete package.
- You cannot pay the difference between the '100% back' range of contact lenses and another product.
- To claim 100% back you will need Extras cover, to have served optical waiting periods and to have sufficient optical annual limits remaining. Check your cover by visiting us in store (bring your nib member card), go to nib.com.au or call 13 14 63.
- Offer available to members of nib and health insurance brands underwritten by nib such as Qantas Insurance, Apia, Aami and Suncorp Insurance.
- nib Customers with Extras cover are entitled to a 6 month supply valued at $150.
- nib Customers on the following products are entitled to a 12 month supply valued at $300:
- Top Cover
- Premium Extras
- Young at Heart Top
- Premier Plus
- Top Extras 80%
- Top Extras 90%
If you are unsure of what nib product you are on, please visit nib Online Services or call nib on 13 14 63.
What do you do if you don't currently wear a contact lens that is available in the 100% back range?
If you wear a different contact lens, simply book a contact lens consultation and fitting (at no charge to you) where one of our expert optometrists will advise on whether you can switch from your current contact lens to one from the nib Eye Care 100% back contact lens range.
Book your contact lens consultation and fitting at your local store.